You know the worst thing about SNOWtorious B.I.G. blasting the Midwest with heaping piles of snow and ice? Besides all the snow and wind, the dangerous roads and the cabin fever setting in?
All this shoveling has created a white blanket over our shiny new product Bullseye, the all-inclusive front-end loan management solution. We say shiny, cause that's exactly what you're going to think of instead of the blistering cold temps. Sun, warmth and best of all...free time!Because this innovative technology is built directly into Marksman, the learning curve will be nearly non-existent. Plus, Bullseye eliminates the need to log in and out of multiple systems. So you can devote your precious time to other more important tasks (See: e-mail, Sudoku, American Idol and Real Housewives gossip, online snow blower shopping etc.)
So how does Bullseye save you time?
- It links mortgage originators with their preferred credit agencies and then automatically populates the information into Marksman. Pertinent information is transmitted through Marksman, so no manual data entry is required.
- You have the ability to analyze credit data on a more granular level – manage debt, discover any borrower late payments, bankruptcies, etc.
- It creates bi-directional communication with Loan Origination Systems, simplifying locking underwriting, closing and processing routines.
- Get access to an intuitive Document Management System that locates only applicable files specific to a loan.
- No more wasting time processing to DU/LP only to find out the app won’t be eligible to company overlays or investor guidelines – get DU/LP answers first with a customized Automated Underwriting System.
All of this is offered directly in your Marksman, so getting familiar with the system is a cinch.
Essentially, Bullseye can do everything but scrape that thick sheet of ice off your windshield! If you’re looking for ideas on how to spend your newfound time, please see above. Now throw those shovels down, fix yourself some hot cocoa (or a hot toddy) and save some time with Bullseye.